Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Ghost Writers...


Let me introduce to you my fabulous Ghost writer the beautiful and talented Shivani Mehta. (picture from her facebook page) All the way from the Left Coast, has become one of my most precious fixtures in the store. She is the one who helped me set up the blog and keeps me in line when I get too far out there.... that is if she's not going out there with me too. :)  by the way this is being written by my other ghost writer Sok (the temp while Shivani is home for the holidays)  We both miss you, come back soon!!





And let me introduce myself. Sok Song, the origami artist working with Robin on the fantastic installation project for Leffot in Greenwich Village. Little do I know that Robin is recruiting both Shivani and I forever.... but I don't mind because I have a lot of fun when I am with her! :)

No comments: